March 13, 2012

Free Time Schedule


As you can see from my schedule above, which includes my class schedule, work schedule, homework schedule and activity schedule, and I still have plenty of free time (purple) to do what ever I want! I also get to sleep in four days of the week without worrying to have to get work done. Since I get my HW done during the week in between classes I don't have to worry about it at night or on the weekends. Instead I use that time to relax!

9 comments:

  1. It's funny that you posted about this I was just speaking to someone about this topic. I used to leave everything and anything that I could from my to-do-list until the weekend. Bad idea. I realized quickly that I spent so much time on weekends running around, doing, errands, and getting caught up that I had no ME time. I decided to do as much as I could during the week on lunch break from work or at night after class before bed and it has changed me life for the better. I now have more free time on the weekends to do anything I like and I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always key to have some me time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that having free time not only helps relieve stress but also helps you get other work done. Thank you for the advice. - rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rob for sure. This semester I have the most free time I have had at SHU and I am much more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my semesters have always been really busy and this semester is the busiest I have had yet but now I have a work study job and get get most of my homework done when we are slow on those days so that has helped tremendously! Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made this exact schedule every semester at SHU. Works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also get most of my work done at work study. I also like to do my homework during the day, as I like to have my nights free so that I can have the choice to go out or hang out in bed and watch a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought of making a free time schedule before. This looks like it definitely works to relieve some school and work anxiety.

    ReplyDelete