February 15, 2012

Homework Schedule

After writing my last blog I decided to post a picture of my homework schedule. (The yellow boxes are all my classes and the red boxes are the time I set aside to do homework) As you can see when I am done with class I like to get my homework done right away. This helps because the material is fresh in my mind. And once I am done I have the rest of the afternoon to fill my schedule with activities. I hope this helps when creating your own schedule and allows you to plan ahead.


*** Keep in mind this schedule only shows my classes and homework time. Later on in this blog I will add on my work schedule and clubs/activities schedule.

4 comments:

  1. I like this idea, its much more effective then just waiting until the last minute to get stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea too, especially planning out specifically which hw you need to do when

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea and allows you a sufficient amount of time to do other things in between. You don't have to worry about doing homework at the last minute. ~Natasha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog... I wish I had read it before my freshman year!
    -Joseph Winn

    ReplyDelete